Image Map

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Personal Side Summer Linky


Thank you Molly from Classroom Confections for coming up with such a great idea. I am not new to blogging, but new to using it to connect with other teachers.  What a great way to get to know other teacher bloggers!  My awesome friend Maggie from Maggie’s KinderCorner invited me to link up!


I absolutely love coffee and I even brought my Keurig from home to put in my classroom!  However, since the beginning of summer vacation I’ve tried to significantly reduce the amount of coffee I drink. So far, I’ve only consumed one cup of coffee from Starbucks! Instead, I've been drinking a lot of green tea with raw honey and lemon.  This is my absolute favorite mug to use for my hot beverages……
It was a gift from one of my sweet kinder students last year and it's big enough to double as a soup bowl! Head on over to Molly's blog(click the pic above) and check out faves from other teacher bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment