Image Map

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Flipped Learning in K!

After reading The Flipped Reading Block by Gina Pasisis this summer with my friends Maggie's Kindercorner and Mrs. Price's Kindergators we were were inspired to plan some lessons of our own. This is the first lesson I've created for my students, which addresses one of our GPS Science standards.  I created this slideshow in Shadow Puppet and then dropped it into each one of my students' journals.
                          
I found this video on You Tube, which teaches the animal babies in such a fun, interactive way. She also labels both the mother and the baby as she sings the songs. My students really enjoyed this!
           I               
I also attached a sheet for my students to complete after they watched the slideshow and the video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment